Estimate: $75,000 - $125,000 | Without Reserve
- Aviation-Derived Construction and Design
- Built in Los Angeles’s San Fernando Valley
- The Original Papoose Prototype Unique Specification and Design
- One of Only Six Built and Four Known to Survive
- Displayed at the 1935 California Pacific International Exhibition
- Complete, Functional, and Road Registered
- Offered with a Wealth of Era-Correct Furnishings, Accessories, and Literature
- A Spectacular Accompaniment to Any Period Display
- Gas-Welded Tubular Chassis
- Aircraft-Grade Duraluminum Monocoque Construction
- Ford V-8 Spindles, Bearings, Shocks, and Wheels Set to Standard Gauge
- Length: 11'6"
- Width: 6'
- Height: 7'
- Weight: Approximately 700 lbs.
VIEW MORE VEHICLES FROM THIS AUCTION
1949 Chrysler Royal Station Wagon$160,000 - $180,000
1956 Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Gullwing$1,350,000 - $1,700,000