Built in 1950, 0060 M is a thoroughbred competition Ferrari, based on the highly successful 166 MM/195 S chassis with aerodynamic coachwork by Carrozzeria Touring of Milan. One of only six examples of the Berlinetta Le Mans, the factory campaigned this Ferrari in Italian races, as well as displayed it at the 1950 Paris Auto Salon on Luigi Chinetti’s stand. The car was then sold to famed American sportsman Briggs Cunningham, and raced at Sebring, Buenos Aires, Watkins Glen and Bridgehampton through 1952. Later owned by Road & Track writer Henry N. Manney III, the Ferrari eventually made its way to the UK, where it took part in many important European events including the Mille Miglia Storica and the Goodwood Festival of Speed. Beautifully restored and presented in its original light blue livery, 0060 M ranks among the most important early competition Ferraris. This historic car will grant its new owner entry into the world’s most exclusive classic car event and is presented today in its original Sebring livery from 1950.