This recently discovered black-plate California car was delivered new in white (DB 50) over red leather interior and first sold to Roger M. Andrews of Los Angeles. Mr. Andrews was a Second Unit Director and Assistant Director on over 17 popular films, but after passing away in 1957, the car was sold to one of the original developers of Hollywoodland, L. Milton Wolf. Wolf is most famous for his magnificent, castle-inspired home in the Hollywood Hills known as “The Wolf’s Lair.” Wolf had the Gullwing repainted red in the early 1960s and the car remained in his family for nearly six decades. Offered without reserve, this unrestored Gullwing still retains its original books, tools, and fitted Karl Baisch luggage. This is a wonderful opportunity to acquire a blue-chip collector car that possesses a significant Hollywood provenance, long-term single-family ownership, and a lovely patina.